What is Thailand Elite Visa?
Thailand Elite Visa is officially named ‘Privilege Entry Visa’, it is a multiple entry visa with 5,10, and 20 years validity available for both individual and family. Read more.
What are the benefits of Thailand Elite Visa?
Thailand Elite Visa is a special renewable 5 years multiple entry visa, with a one-year extendable length of stay in Thailand per each entry. the holder does not have to worry about applying for re-entry permits nor needs to leave the country to extend visa validity as usually required. With 5 years visa validity, access to Thailand is always ensured.
How to apply Thailand Elite membership?
The applicant has to go through the application process via apply here and provide all required documents. After completion, there is a waiting period between 30-60 days for due diligence approval from the Immigration Police department.
What are the required documents?
Please prepare the following:
1. A photocopy of the personal details page of your passport (Passport validity must be at least one year on the date of membership validity and must have at least 3 blank pages) (photos taken by phone is acceptable)
2. Latest arrival stamp to Thailand may be required additionally
3.A high-resolution photo of the applicant (Plain background, face camera, and in color)
4. Completed application form, Download here (Photos taken by phone is acceptable)
5. For any family membership type, proof of relationship of the immediate family of Core Members is required.
Please ensure all documents is clearly visible and submit all soft copy of documents through email or hard copy via postal mail
What is the application process?
Apply via ‘Apply now’ or contact us via email at email@example.com and submit a soft copy of all required documents (For full detail, please click (redirect link to page ‘ Simple application process ‘on the homepage) and the entire application process may take 4-8 weeks depends on the
- Approval process : Passport copy will be sent to Immigration department of Thailand for background criminal check. Once done, Approval letter will be sent to the applicant together with payment instruction and procedure. This process should take approximately 4 weeks (Covid pandemic may delay the process)
- Payment process : Membership payment can be done via Direct deposit to Thailand Privilege Card account, Wire transfer from overseas bank account and from Thai local bank account. Once the payment the applicant is required to submit proof of payment in order to finalize payment and proceed on membership registration process . Payment approval process can take from 1-5 days depends on the payment method.
- Registration process : Once all required document is submitted and payment process is completed, it takes approximately 5 business days for Thailand Elite team to complete registration process. Once done Thailand Elite team will issue ‘Welcome Letter’ with membership ID, membership benefits in details, information on how to book all services and obtain the visa
Why Thailand Elite require a passport copy?
Copy of identification page of passport copy will be sent to the immigration office for background criminal record check, to ensure that the applicant is not on the blacklist or watch list that would prevent the applicant to obtain the Thailand Elite visa.
Where can I apply for Thailand Elite membership?
Thailand Elite membership can be applied from anywhere, applicant only required to submit all required documents via email
What is the most applied Thailand Elite membership program?
Thailand Elite Easy Access with 5 years membership validity at THB600,000 (Click hear)
5 years is the shortest validity available, Elite Easy Access for the individual program and Elite Family Excursion for Family program
What are Elite Personal Assistant (EPA) and Elite Personal Liaison (EPL)?
Elite Personal Assistant is a person who serves and facilitates all Thailand Elite members at Bangkok and Phuket International airport (International flights only).
- Arrival: Welcome all Thailand Elite members from upon arrival at the airport
- Departure: Welcome all Thailand Elite members from the airport entrance door
- Accommodate and facilitate all airport procedures for all members including check-in, airport lounge, fast track immigration and to validate Thailand Elite Visa at the airport.
Elite Personal Liaison service is a person who serves and facilitates all Thailand Elite members with,
- 90 days report
- Opening bank account
- Obtain Thai driving license
- Extension of stay
New passport processing for new Thailand Elite visa member
How to request Elite Personal Assistant and Elite Personal Liaison service?
Elite Personal Assistant: Once the applicant is registered as a Thailand Elite member,
What is a 90-day report?
When foreigners would like to stay in Thailand without leaving for a long period, it is required by the Immigration department of Thailand that all foreigners must complete a 90-day report. But by being Thailand Elite members, there is an EPL service (in Bangkok) and other partnered visa companies to facilitate Elite members (in Pattaya, Phuket, and Chiangmai) available to complete a 90-day report on your behalf
Can Thailand Elite members open bank account?
All Thailand Elite member is eligible to obtain a bank account and only required a passport, certified letter of membership, and Elite membership card to open. Elite personal liaison service is also available to facilitate the procedure.
Can digital nomads work in Thailand with Thailand Elite visa?
Yes, being a digital nomad means that you do not require to have a work permit while working in Thailand. So having a Thailand Elite visa will be your best option, if you want to live a hassle-free life in Thailand.
How much does Thailand Elite cost?
Thailand Elite program cost ranges from the minimum of THB600,000 for a 5-year membership to the maximum of THB2,140,000 for a 20-year membership with top-notch privileges. Read More.
Can I work in Thailand with an Elite visa?
No, Thailand Elite visa (Privilege Entry Visa) is categorized as a ‘Special Tourist visa’ and it can’t be used to apply for a ‘Work Permit’ in Thailand. Read More.
How do I get an Elite card in Thailand?
There are 4 main stages of application in total and all processes can be done online or via email. Read More.