What is Thailand Elite Visa?
Thailand Elite Visa is officially named ‘Privilege Entry Visa’, it is a multiple entry visa with 5,10, and 20 years validity available for both individuals and families. Read more.
What are the benefits of Thailand Elite Visa?
Thailand Elite Visa is a special renewable 5 years multiple entry visa, with a one-year extendable length of stay in Thailand per each entry. The holder of a Thailand Elite visa does not have to worry about applying for re-entry permits nor needs to leave the country to extend visa validity. With 5 years of visa validity, easy access to Thailand is always ensured.
How to apply for Thailand Elite membership?
The applicant has to go through the application process via apply here and provide all required documents. After completion, there is a waiting period between 30-60 days for due diligence approval from the Immigration Police department.
What are the required documents?
Please prepare the following documents
1. A photocopy of the personal details page of your passport (Passport validity must be at least one year on the date of membership validity and must have at least 3 blank pages) (photos taken by phone are acceptable)
2 A high-resolution colour photo of the applicant in JPEG (Plain background and face camera)
3. Completed application form with handwritten signature, Download the application form here (Signature must be the same as the one signed in the passport)
4. For any family membership type, proof of relationship of the immediate family of Core Members is required (eg. Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Adoption Certificate) – Must be translated to English and notarized
If you are currently staying in Thailand please also send these additional documents
5. Latest arrival stamp to Thailand
6. TM. 6 (Can be found in the passport – given upon arrival to Thailand)
7. TM. 30 (Notification of residence/address for foreigner)
Please ensure all documents is clearly visible and submit all soft copy of documents through email
What is the application process?
Apply via ‘Apply now’ or contact us via email at email@example.com and submit a soft copy of all required documents (For full detail, please click (redirect link to page ‘ Simple application process ‘on the homepage) and the entire application process may take 4-8 weeks depends on the
- Approval process: A passport copy will be sent to the Immigration department of Thailand for a background criminal check. Once done, an Approval letter will be sent to the applicant together with payment instructions and procedure. This process should take approximately 4 weeks (the Covid pandemic may delay the process)
- Payment process: Membership payment can be done via Direct deposit to Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd. account, Wire transfer from an overseas bank account, and from a Thai local bank account. Once the payment, the applicant must submit proof of payment to finalize payment and proceed with the membership registration process. The payment approval process can take from 1 to 5 days depending on the payment method.
- Registration process: Once all required documents are submitted and the payment process is completed, it takes approximately 5 business days for the Thailand Elite team to complete the registration process. Once done Thailand Elite team will issue a ‘Welcome Letter’ with membership ID, membership benefits in detail, information on how to book all services and obtain the visa
Who can apply for Thailand Elite membership program?
The applicant must have and maintain to have the following qualifications:
- Not having been sentenced by a judgment to imprisonment in any country except for an offense committed due to negligence;
- Not having been adjudicated bankrupt;
- Not having been declared as a person of unsound mind, incompetence, or quasi-incompetence;
- Not having previously overstayed more than one visa in Thailand;
- Being allowed to stay in Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws or any related law of Thailand;
- Holding a foreign passport; and
- Being sui juris under Thai law
Why Thailand Elite require a passport copy?
Copy of identification page of passport copy will be sent to the immigration office for background criminal record check, to ensure that the applicant is not on the blacklist or watch list that would prevent the applicant to obtain the Thailand Elite visa.
Where can I apply for Thailand Elite membership?
Thailand Elite membership can be applied from anywhere, applicants only required to submit all required documents via email
What is the most applied Thailand Elite membership program?
Elite Easy Access with 5 years membership validity at THB600,000 (Click here)
Cost per person / per year: THB 120,000 (Upgradable to 20 years with an additional fee of THB400,000)
Elite Family Excursion with 5 years membership validity at THB800,000 for 2 applicants (Click here)
Cost per person / per year : THB 80,000
Elite Superiority Extension with 20 years membership validity at THB 1,000,000 (Click here)
Cost per person / per year : THB 50,000
What are the costs involved to apply for the Thailand Elite membership program?
The only cost for the application for Thailand Elite membership is the membership fee. There is no additional service fee nor upfront payment required at any stage of the application. The membership fee is a non-refundable one-time payment ranging from THB 600,000 or approx USD 19,000 (5 Years Elite Easy Access) up to THB 2,140,000 or approx. USD 32,000 (20 Years Elite Ultimate Privilege
What are Elite Personal Assistant (EPA) and Elite Personal Liaison (EPL)?
Elite Personal Assistant is a person who serves and facilitates all Thailand Elite members at Bangkok and Phuket International airports (International flights only).
- Arrival: Welcome all Thailand Elite members upon arrival at the airport
- Departure: Welcome all Thailand Elite members from the airport entrance door
- Accommodate and facilitate all airport procedures for all members, including check-in, airport lounge, fast-track immigration, and validate Thailand Elite Visa at the airport.
Elite Personal Liaison service is a person who serves and facilitates all Thailand Elite members with,
- 90-day report
- Opening bank account
- Obtain a Thai driving license
- Annual extension of stay
How to request Elite Personal Assistant (EPA) and Elite Personal Liaison (EPL) services?
Elite Personal Assistant (EPA): Once the applicant is registered as a Thailand Elite member, the applicant can request EPA VIP airport welcome service via Thailand Elite Member Contact Center (Contact information will be provided in the Welcome letter)
Elite Personal Liaison (EPL): Once the applicant is registered as a Thailand Elite member, the applicant can request for EPL facilitation service via Thailand Elite Member Contact Center (Contact information will be provided in the Welcome letter)
What is a 90-day report?
When foreigners would like to stay in Thailand without leaving for a long period, it is required by the Immigration department of Thailand that all foreigners must complete a 90-day report. But by being Thailand Elite members, there is an EPL service (in Bangkok) and other partnered visa companies to facilitate Elite members (in Pattaya, Phuket, and Chiangmai) available to complete a 90-day report on your behalf
Can Thailand Elite members open bank accounts?
All Thailand Elite member is eligible to obtain a bank account and only required a passport, certified letter of membership, and Elite membership card to open. Elite personal liaison service is also available to facilitate the procedure.
Can digital nomads, and/or crypto/stock investors live in Thailand with Thailand Elite visa?
Yes, being a digital nomad and/or investor means that you do not require to have a work permit while working in Thailand. So having a Thailand Elite visa will be your best option, if you want to live a hassle-free life in Thailand.
How much does Thailand Elite cost?
Thailand Elite program cost ranges from the minimum of THB600,000 for a 5-year membership to the maximum of THB2,140,000 for a 20-year membership with top-notch privileges. Read More.
Can I work in Thailand with an Elite visa?
No, Thailand Elite visa (Privilege Entry Visa) is categorized as a ‘Special Tourist visa’ and it can’t be used to apply for a ‘Work Permit’ in Thailand. Read More.
How do I get an Elite card in Thailand?
There are 4 main stages of application in total and all processes can be done online or via email. Read More.
Do I have to invest in Thailand in order to apply for Thailand Elite Visa?
No, investment of any type is not required in order for the applicant to apply for the Thailand Elite membership
Is there any upgrade option available?
The only package that is upgradable is 5 years Elite Easy Access – Elite Easy Access could be considered as a trial package for new Elite members. Members who hold Elite Easy Access membership are eligible to upgrade to 20 years program including, ‘Elite Ultimate Privilege’ at an additional fee of THB1,498,000 (approx. USD 50K) VAT included and ‘Elite Superiority Extension’ at an additional fee of THB 400,000 (approx. USD 13K) VAT included. The upgrade must be completed within 5 years of membership validity.